Description of Services
- Support ticket SLA – Ekata manages requests through Zendesk. Business hours are defined as Monday through Friday (except US holidays) from 8:00 AM until 5:00PM PST.
- System outage notifications – Ekata provides service status monitoring and automatically notifies customers when major outages occur and when they are resolved. Customers must opt-in to notifications via email.
- 24/7 escalation – Customers will be provided with an email address and a phone number to submit an alert 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. This escalation channel will reach relevant product managers and/or engineers within one hour.
- Usage Trend Monitoring – Ekata will proactively monitor your usage trends and alert you when abnormal usage trends appear.
- Latency Monitoring – Ekata will proactively monitor latency of your API calls and alert you if your API response time is higher than an appropriate threshold.
- QPS Monitoring – Ekata will proactively monitor your QPS (queries per second) rate and alert you if/when you exceed your QPS limit to minimize interruption to your production workflow.
- Error Monitoring – Ekata will proactively monitor your error rate to help detect integration issues. You will be alerted when the error rate is abnormal.
- Duplicate Alert – Ekata has an automated alert system in place to identify an abnormally high volume of duplicate queries. Your Account Manager will alert you when our system detects such behavior in your API calls.
- Account Manager – Your Account Manager will be your primary point of contact. Account Managers are generally available between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM PST, Monday through Friday (except local holidays) and can be reached via phone or email. Your Account Manager is responsible for:
- Assisting with integration and account setup
- Answering account-related and/or technical/data questions
- Conducting Solution Review including any needed analysis
- Inform you of new product features and/or releases
- Representing you within Ekata
- Onboarding / Integration QA – During your onboarding process, Ekata will ensure that you integrate our data correctly so that you can maximize the value of our products. We will evaluate the following during your onboarding:
- The expected input parameters are received, and correct
- The observed QPS, latencies are normal
- API outputs are being captured, and what was expected
- Solution Review – Your Account Manager will facilitate regular Solutions Review based on availability. This session may include: product integration health check, review of usage trends, and performance review.
- Product Roadmap – Review of long-term and short-term product initiatives in Ekata.
- Customized Pro Insight Training – Your Account Manager will facilitate a 60 minute on-site or remote training, as applicable, designed specifically for your team based on your availability.
- Queries per second (QPS) Limit – Based on your business requirement, select the QPS required. When QPS limited is exceeded, Ekata will return QPS errors and alert you, as described in the Monitoring section above.
- API Latency – Based on your business requirement, select the appropriate latency threshold, which when exceeded, will alert as described in the Monitoring section above.
- Security package standard – Upon request, Ekata will provide a one-page overview of Ekata Security and Privacy, Ekata PCI Attestation of Compliance, Penetration test reports, and Ekata SOC 2 report.
- Security package complete – Upon request, Ekata will provide a one-page overview of Ekata Security and Privacy, Ekata PCI Attestation of Compliance, Penetration test reports, and Ekata SOC 2 report. Follow-up discussions with the Ekata security team are available as needed.
- Annual audit – remote – Upon request and 90 days’ notice, Ekata’s security and compliance teams will complete a bespoke security questionnaire or facilitate a remote audit conducted by a nationally recognized third-party audit firm that you engage.
- Annual audit – onsite – Upon request and 90 days’ notice, Ekata’s security and compliance teams will facilitate an on-site audit at our Seattle headquarters conducted by a nationally recognized third-party audit firm that you engage.
- Customized logging configuration – Ekata can provide flexible configurations around data storage and logging based on your information security and privacy needs.
- SSO – Single sign-on (SSO) allows you to access Ekata with your existing work credentials. Your login is authenticated in your corporate user database or through a third party Identity Provider such as Okta, OneLogin, in-house, etc.
- IP whitelisting – Upon request, you are able to restrict access to your account to IP addresses registered by your organization.