Ekata Machine Learning Guide:
Built specifically for models, the Ekata Transaction Risk API provides the most predictive identity verification features to fight payment fraud and improve the efficiency of authorizations. In under 100 ms, it scores the overall risk of an identity using email, IP, phone, name, and address and delivers a concise response for easy integration.
The best way to integrate features will vary by modeling technique as well as by the response fields considered. The purpose of this guide is to help understand how to best incorporate the Transaction Risk API into machine learning models.
- How different modeling techniques work with our data
- Dealing with missing values
- Encoding: categorical and numeric
- Features included in Transaction Risk API
- Example of numeric encoding
Fill out the form to receive the guide.