Evaluate the Risk of Any Address With Ekata Address Risk API
Address Risk API provides rich metadata and risk signals around any given address and help trust and safety teams predict fraudulent activity.
- Gain insight into how an address is being used online: Ekata Identity Network provides insights into how a physical address is used in online transactions, giving you a more comprehensive picture of a consumer. It can help you answer questions such as:
- How often has this address been used?
- How many merchants has it been used at?
- How often is it used with other identity elements?
- When was this address first and last seen?
- Eliminate high costs of order reprocessing, shipping correction surcharges, and loss of customer loyalty: Validity checks provide validation from country to city, street, house number, and more.
- Catch addresses that are suspiciously overused: A unique identifier is used to perform velocity calculations.
- Reduce time cleansing address data: Address Risk API normalizes all global addresses.
Made possible by the proprietary
Ekata Identity Engine™
Sophisticated data science and machine learning, the Ekata Identity Engine combines two proprietary datasets, the Ekata Identity Graph and the Ekata Identity Network. These datasets are built around core identity attributes that are transformed into unique and valuable insights that allows businesses to accurately make risk decisions about their customers.
Over 2,000 Customers Worldwide
Ekata provides global identity verification solutions via enterprise-grade APIs for automated decisioning, and Pro Insight, a SaaS solution for manual review. Ekata’s product suite is powered by the Ekata Identity Engine (EIE), the first and only cross-border identity verification engine of its kind. It uses complex machine learning algorithms across the five core consumer attributes of email, phone, name (person or business), physical address, and IP, to derive unique data links and features from billions of real-time transactions within the Ekata proprietary network and the data licensed from a broad spectrum of global providers. Businesses around the world including Alipay, Microsoft, and The Hut Group leverage our product suite to increase approvals of more good transactions, reduce customer friction at account opening, and find fraud.
Award-Winning Global Identity Verification Solutions
120% Retention Across over 2,000 Customers
Cross-Border Verification Spanning 238 Countries & Territories
Industry-Leading Customer Support
Improve Approval Rates
Verify more legitimate interactions to grow and retain your customer base.
Catch more fraud to protect your bottom line.
Optimize Manual Review Queues
Make faster risk decisions and approve more good transactions.
Avoid Lost Revenue
Decline the fraudulent transactions while approving more good customers.